I am in full swing with my spring cleaning… if by cleaning you mean shopping. I believe in spring cleaning as far as it extends to lovingly folding my sweaters away for next winter and reviving my wardrobe with some fresh spring picks. Here’s a peek at what’s on my shopping (and beauty) list for spring. As I check them off, I’ll fill in the “where to buy” details:
- The perfect shade of coral/orange nail polish. – Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Orange Sunset. Surprisingly shiny.
- I want to dye my hair red. (I’m obsessed with Grace’s hair from the Mentalist.)
- Cropped safari jacket Amazing Steal! Forever 21, $15. I get endless compliments on this jacket. It makes absolutely everything look “this season”. Next outfit… olive green mini dress with this jacket and black booties.
- Lace up booties
- Anything lavender
- White skinny jeans
- White boyfriend blazer – Amazing Steal! Target (Merona) for only $29, complete with pinstripe lining for rolling up your sleeves. I have a very long torso and small bust, and I have endless trouble finding blazers. I’m getting this one taken in a teeny bit in the body, but I’m still blown away by the cut and the price.
- Striped tees, aviator shades, wrap hoodies, anything that I could wear on a yacht in a JCrew ad.